Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What To Do When the Shelves are Empty (CVS)

Chances are, if you are regular CVSer like me, you find great deals on products, and then get to the store and find some of them sold out. Usually, if the product is not on the shelf, there will be no more until the great deal is over. I've been frustrated by this several times. I recently learned that rainchecks are the answer. I knew that I could get a raincheck at the sale price. What I didn't know is that the ECBs are also included in the raincheck, so when there is a great deal or a moneymaker that includes ECBs, but the product is gone, don't despair. Just ask the cashier for a raincheck, and be sure that they include the ECBs.

1 comments:

Jill Landers said...

Hey! That's good to know...I didn't know the ECBs were included too!

| AC Design 2009