Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Total Money Makeover

If you've talked with me recently, you know that we've been significantly impacted by a financial course we took recently, Financial Peace University. The class is about getting out of debt, staying out of debt, using money wisely, and building wealth in order to be able to give freely. The course is taught by Dave Ramsey. I would highly recommend it!

If you want a sneak preview of some of what Dave teaches, he is currently offering a FREE 30-day membership to his online tool chest - My Total Money Makeover. Get all the details here. Don't miss this great opportunity! Whether you are in over your head in debt, or feel like you are doing just fine with money, there is likely something to be learned.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Cheryl, I know you're busy, but just wondering if you're still updating this blog or not?

| AC Design 2009