Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Karn's Coupon/Deal Match-Ups

Welcome to a new feature at Saving Meets Giving! I will be hosting a regular coupon match-up with the Karn's Foods weekly sales. (Karn's has stores in Mechanicsburg, Lemoyne, Boiling Springs, New Bloomfield, Hershey, Middletown, and Harrisburg.) Sales run Tues-Mon, so I will try to post each Tuesday. At this point, I'm planning to only post coupon match-ups, not all the "good buys" of the week. If you would like to see more than just coupon match-ups, make yourself heard! :)

Please bear with me as I learn the art of coupon match-ups. Feel free to help me out if you notice that I've missed a great deal, if you have suggestions on how to make the posts easier to understand, or if you have anything else you want to share. I'll be the first to say that I'm learning... and I'll take all the help I can get. [One note: We are in the process of restructuring the entire blog, so if your initial thought is that some overall work would help the blog, hold that thought. If you don't like the new look in a few weeks (or months, as it sometimes goes!), then feel free to share, ok?]

Now onto the deals. Not too much that I found this week... (Aug. 18-24)

Crisco Vegetable Oil (48 oz.): $1.92 ($.55/1 in 6/7/9 RP)
Smucker's Grape Jelly
(32 oz.): $1.09 & Jif Peanut Butter (17-18 oz.): 3/$6 (Save $1 WYB both 1 Smucker's Jelly and 1 Jif Peanut Butter Product - Family Circle, September 2009)

Manwich (15.5 oz): 5/$5 (B2G1 in Aug. All You)

Ragu pasta sauce (12-26 oz.): 3/$5 ($1.25/3 in 8/2 RP)

Cheerios (11-14 oz.): 5/$10 ($1/2 in 8/16 SS)

Hellmann’s Mayo (22-30 oz.): 2/$6 ($1/2 in 8/2/ RP)

Old El Paso Dinner Kits: 4/$10 – (Use $.60/2 printable here)

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (8 ct.): 3/$5 ($1/3 in 8/9 SS2)


What else did you find? Leave your additions in the comments.

0 comments:

| AC Design 2009