Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do You Miss the Karn's Match-ups?

Karn's match-ups haven't been posted for a few weeks, due to the holidays. I'm evaluating for 2010 and deciding what to keep on my to-do list and what to take off. If you appreciate the Karn's match-ups, let me know by sending a quick email to cheryl(dot)hock(at)yahoo(dot)com.

If I don't hear from you, I'll assume that my time can better be spent on some other money saving venture!

So, let your opinion be heard, especially if you shop Karn's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the Karn's match-ups!
They have a good sale this week for spend $20 get $5 on your next order.

Chris said...

I am new to couponing and would love to see Karns! I searched during Decamber for matchups and found your site, but it had nothing new. I sure understand about time usage with 9 kiddos of my own.

Couponing has been a major time investment for me so far, but the savings and adventure is worth it so far! Would love to see your findings if you are able. Thanks, Chris

Allison, Coupon Fanatic! said...

I shop at Karns every Tuesday morning after dropping the kids off at school. They have some good deals lately with their 50% off sales. Let me know if I can help!

| AC Design 2009