Monday, June 8, 2009

Super Savings at K-Mart!

I'm not generally a K-Mart shopper. However, I checked out the deals that were available this week with their double coupon event, and I decided it was worth the trip.

It would be most impressive to display a picture of what I all purchased... however, batteries are not on sale (except hearing aid batteries!) and I really don't want to pay full price... so I'm holding out... and unable to use the camera that has dead batteries. :)

All that to say... here's what I purchased from K-Mart. I spent $4.60.

-St. Ives Apricot Scrub
-St. Ives. Body Wash
-Aveeno lotion
-Kotex Lightdays
-Oust surface disinfectant
-Edge shaving gel
-Kraft Ranch salad dressing
-Twix bar

I haven't added up what the actual total should have been... but I know that I got more than $20 in coupon savings, plus most items were on store sales too. It was a fun day for the wallet!

0 comments:

| AC Design 2009