Friday, June 5, 2009

Super Savings!

I'm so excited that I'm almost giddy! I really wanted to get some new summer clothes, so tonight we went out in search of a good bargain. We found not one good bargain, but six! Check out this collection:



The original total of these five garments was $106. I paid... $30! My secret? Go straight to the Clearance Racks. Do not glance at New Arrivals, do not pay an unnecessary $200. Seriously. To add to the great deals, Andy surprised me by finding a very cool entrance rug (sorry, camera battery died, so no photo) that was originally $50. He snagged it for $13 while I was busy trying on all kinds of things.

So, our total damage in cash tonight was $43, discounted from an original $156. Not bad!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cool! Nice work :)

Lori said...

Nice clothes! Next time buy for me too;)

| AC Design 2009